Thursday, October 30, 2008

I'm sick :(

I'm sitting at home in bed today. I had a LOOOONNNGGGG day yesterday! After work, I ended up going to my cousin's son's 5th birthday party. A lot of screaming children all night; and the first test of my diet! I stuck to my diet plan for breakfast and lunch. Dinner definitely changed. Here is what I ended up eating after lunch:

rice noodle soup with a little chopped chicken added in (only 200 calories). Then I went to the party and had a handful of torilla chips and some salsa, a coke, half a piece of cake, and a small scoop of icecream. I avoided the nachos, pizza, and candy corn!! (okay, I did take 1 original candy corn and 1 caramel candy corn... but 2 kernels isn't bad!!!).

I got home and added everything up; 1500 calories per my-calorie-counter.com. I was still hungry, even though it was almost 300 calories more than the other days this week! I had some carrots and hummus.

When my husband got back, we had a big argument. We laid in bed fighting for two hours, and I didn't get to sleep until almost midnight. I hate that; we have only been married 3.5 years. We don't see divorce as an option, but we are both so unhappy. I know that I need to go to God and put his trust in him; but it's hard when my faith is on rocky soil.

At 4:00 am, I woke up with terrible terrible pains in my stomach! A muscle in my neck hurt really bad, and I was doubled over and groaning. I went into the bathroom and threw up. Husband got me some water and a bowl and I crawled back in bed, but I didn't sleep much. At 8:00, I called the office and told them I wouldn't be in. I HATE doing that; I've only called in twice in the 3 years I've worked there. But sometimes you just gotta do it!

I fell back asleep and got up at 11:00. I feel 90% better and I'm eating my oats.

Weight today? 123.5. That's incredible!! But considering I threw up last night, understandable; and unfortunately probably not too accurate. I guess we'll see!

today:

Breakfast: banana and PB oatmeal
lunch: potato soup
dinner: grilled ham sandwich with laughing cow and whole wheat bread, bowl of mushroom/kale soup

snacks: carrots and hummus, apple

No comments: