Sunday, October 19, 2008

Not such a good weekend.

So this weekend I went to a potluck and ate a bit too much. I only got a spoonful or two of each thing, but my paper plate was pretty loaded with things like homemade mac and cheese and little sweet weenies. Those are full of calories! I am proud, though, of what I did with the dessert table. I got half a piece of apple pie and a small bowl of yogurt with fresh fruit.

We had our annual cider-making party. Tons of extended family and about 500 apples that we grind, press, and run through cheesecloth. The cider is amazing, and has no sugar or anything added to it! I plan on having some with some cinnamon, served hot. That will be my treat tonight.

Last night I made white chicken chili and (eek) a pint of mint chocolate chip ice cream. Yes, I know. Terrible. I bought it without even thinking, then ate it without thinking on PURPOSE.

Today I woke up really late and had some leftover chili at about 11:30. My husband and I watched a movie. I'm going grocery shopping tonight for some fresh produce. Hopefully next week will be better.

No comments: