Thursday, November 13, 2008

Grandpa's in the Hospital!

My grandpa (the one I talked about 2 posts ago) is in the hospital. I just got a call from my daddy... please pray! He went in for leg pain initially. He has diabetes and has had surgery on both legs to try to keep them. They aren't sure what's wrong, but when they put him in the MRI machine, he had a major panic attack. After a heart attack and 2 strokes, that is no good! Of course, my grandma and dad try to shield me from scary or sad things, so they didn't tell me that he's been there since tuesday! The nurses missed some of his heart medications yesterday and tuesday and his blood pressure spiked yesterday. Dad said the doctors weren't sure he was going to make it. Today he's doing better, but very emotional. The Husband is at work, so I can't go up there; but I plan on going up tomorrow as soon as I get out of work.

*sigh* I'm Grandpa's little girl. I don't know what I will do when we lose him. Or what my Grandmother will do. Please pray!

No comments: