Sunday, November 2, 2008

Um.. aren't you supposed to GAIN weight on weekends? Because I LOST.

123 lbs even. AWESOME!!! Down 7 lbs from when I started this blog.

Anyway, yesterday I ended up having my oatmeal for lunch, then took a bath and a nap. Then off to date night with the husband. We went to see a movie (at which I had popcorn, but added nothing!!!). I also had a diet pepsi. We enjoyed a comedy, then Husband wanted dinner. Knowing that I'm on a mission to make him happy, I chose his favorite; Long John Silvers. Diet nightmare. And my nightmare, too - the place smells like nastiness. But off we went, and I did myself proud! I ordered off their new "healthy" menu. I got grilled tilapia, rice, corn on the cob, and mixed veggies. It also came with a big roll, which Husband ate. I didn't eat the rice, and ate about half the fish. And boy, was I full!!

Later in the evening I munched on a little cheese and triscuits. This morning, I was half a pound lighter :)

I'm not anticipating loss today; I cheated. I had oatmeal for breakfast, but then went to my grandparents for dinner. I had swiss steak, mashed potatoes, and steamed broccoli/cauliflower/carrots. I didn't overeat though. I had a SMALL dish of apple cobbler and a small scoop of ice cream. For dinner, I just had a little turkey breast, cheese, and crackers, along with some Kale chips. I may have a grapefruit later.

Back to the grindstone tomorrow morning; and hopefully another week of success!

1 comment:

debby said...

Amy, you sound like you are doing so so good with your food, and controlling portions. Good for you. I hope you and your husband work together on your marriage.

ewww...Long John Silver's was one fast food restaurant that I never cared for. Sounds like you made a good choice though.