Saturday, November 1, 2008

Rocky Friday

*sigh* Didn’t do that great yesterday, or this morning. Well, compared to the “old” Amy, I did, but I didn’t do as well as I’d have liked!

Yesterday:

Breakfast: oats with banana and cinnamon
Snack: carrots and hummus
Lunch: leftover potato kale soup
Snack: 2 of Matthew’s French fries, a serving of wheat thins, a laughing cow, and a piece of deli ham
Dinner: McDonald’s quarter pounder with cheese (pickle and lettuce only, because I’m picky like that) and a small fruit n’ yogurt parfait.

Calorie-wise, it really wasn’t too terrible. It was about 1500 calories. But I wish I had gotten something more nutritional for dinner than a McDonald’s burger!

I’m in the office this morning. On a Saturday. Last night Husband and I had yet another fight. We were awake arguing until 3:00 am. I’m terrified; he thinks he might want to leave me. Please pray for us; I’m beginning another big project besides weight loss; making my husband fall back in love with me.

Anyway, my alarm went off at 6:00 – three hours of sleep. And I was here at the bum-crack of dawn. I have to make up my day off earlier this week… but the upside is that since I’m the only one in my section of the office, I’m wearing my PJ’s and jamming to Bon Jovi!!!

I woke up early this morning to make oatmeal; usually I do it the night before, but I wanted them really fresh. I made them with a banana and some honey. I always make two servings and package one up for Husband. Anyway, halfway to work I realized I left the oatmeal sitting on the counter, and I didn’t have time to go back. I couldn’t POSSIBLY go until noon without anything, my tummy was already rumbling!! Looming up ahead was Burger King; and I caved. I didn’t do badly, I just got 1 cheesy BK wrapper (tortilla, eggs, bacon, cheese, hash browns). But I don’t know yet what it did calorie-wise. I’ll see later. Maybe I’ll have my oatmeal for lunch…

weight today: 123.5 lbs!!!

No comments: