Thursday, January 8, 2009

A Bitty Bio

Some info about me!!!

1. What is more difficult: looking into someones eyes when telling how you feel, or looking into someones eyes when they tell you how they feel?
Definitely the first one.

2. Think of the last time you were angry. Why were you angry?
My husband told me he was going to be home late tomorrow because he’s going to the bar with my sister’s best friend and after work. They work together. I was angry because I’m jealous and I don’t think it’s appropriate.

3. You will die in three minutes. Last call?
To Jesus.

4. If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I would wish for my marriage to be happy.

5. You can have one of the following two things: trust or love?
Trust. If I have the someone’s trust, they can begin to love me.

6. You are walking to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss told you if you are late one more time youre fired. Do you save the dog?
Absolutely; and I’d be praying that it’s a good enough excuse to not get fired. I’d probably bring the dog as proof.

7. Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Yes, and I’m not proud of it.

8. Think of the last person who you know that died. You have the chance to give them 1 hour of life back, but you have to give one year of your life. Do you do it?

No. The person who died was ready to go, and suffering; one more hour of life would just be another hour that he spent pleading with God to take him home.

9. Are you the kind of friend that you would want to have as a friend?
No. I’m going through a personal breakthrough right now, and this is one of the biggest things I’m focusing on.

10. Does sex=love?
No, unfortunately.

11. Are you old fashioned?
Quite a bit so.

12. Would you marry someone if they were unable to have sex?
If I was in love, and felt led, of course.

13. What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
The second. I am very quick to tell someone when I love them.

14. What do you think would be the hardest thing for you to give up?
The love of my life.

15. Romantic love, when was the last time you told someone you loved them?
Last night.

16. If you had to go back in time and change one thing, if you HAD to, even if you have "no regrets" what would you change?
I would have worked not to lose myself these past few years. I would have been honest with myself earlier.

17. Imagine. It is a dark night, you are alone, it is raining outside, you hear someone walking around outside your window. WHO do you wish was there with you?
My husband.

18. Would you give a homeless person CPR if they were dying?
I don’t know – they say not to give CPR if you aren’t trained. I’m not sure if I would for ANYONE. But whether they’re homeless or not wouldn’t be the determining factor.

19. You are holding onto your grandmother's dying hand and the hand of a newborn that you do not know as they hang over the edge of a cliff. You have to let one go to save the other which one would it be?
My grandma – otherwise she would kill me if I let the baby go.

20. When and how was the last time you told someone how you REALLY feel?
Yesterday.

If You had three months to live:
21. Do you tell anyone or everyone you are going to die?
Yes, I tell a few close family members and friends.

22. What do you do with your remaining days?
Praying, spending time with loved ones, maybe writing my story.

23. Would you be afraid?
Absolutely.

24. How old are you?
23 years old – 24 in less than a month.

25. Any pets, past or present?
Well, here we go… Don’t say I didn’t warn you…
Scratch – my first love. I had him from age 1 yr – 18 yrs. He was black and white, fluffy, and the biggest cat you’ve ever seen. He slept with me every night. Towards the end, he was thin and frail. My mom’s alcoholic boyfriend ran over him in the driveway. My mom and I sat on the pavement holding him as he screamed; finally we found a number for an animal ER (it was Sunday) and put him down.
Keisha – A rottweiler my mom took home when she found her at a camp site. She ended up being pregnant, had 12 babies. We kept one. They were half rott, mixed with St. Bernard/blue tick hound (most likely).
Luther - the puppy we kept, grew to be 130 lbs. We sold Keisha when she became too aggressive. We gave Luther to family when he got too big, since they had a huge yard in the country. Their home burned to the ground in the middle of the night. Luther woke them up and watched to make sure all 3 kids and cousin and her husband were out safely. He passed out from the smoke and died in the fire. My huge lovable hero.
Smokey and Sheeba: Two kittens my mom brought home from a farm. Brother and sister; so young we had to bottle feed them and wipe their little bottoms for them. Smokey learned to sleep in the toilet bowl if we accidentally left the seat up. Sheeba was the sweetest girl ever. When I got married, I took both of them; but Husband’s allergies got too bad and mom wouldn’t take them back. We gave them to a friend.
Cartman – My sister’s crazy cat. He’s white, and weighs 30 lbs. He is unable to relax unless he’s laying on a plastic bag. He likes to watch the geese from the porch, and eats lots of cheese.
Baloo: Dog after Luther. We only kept him for a year. Mom adopted him from the humane society, but he didn’t get along with the cats. He started peeing and pooing on the furniture. He was adorable, but terrible on a leash, mean to the kitties, and inconsiderate. He went back to the humane society *frown*
Small animals: I love small animals. I’ve had mice, hamsters, a bunny, and a guinea pig.
Yes, my home was a farm. My mom had too big of a heart.

No comments: